Thursday, July 5, 2007

Welcome to the porch swing...


Hey there! Thanks for checking in. After much coaxing, I am trying my hand at blogging. We'll see how it goes. Don't expect to read anything intensely personal. Just a little note here and there about me and the rest of my family. I always have some funny story to tell about any or all of my 3 boys. They are so full of energy that there is never a dull moment around here...except for the late evenings when they're asleep, which is when I'll probably be doing most of my writing! Anyway....check back later. I'm sure I'll have something interesting to write...eventually.


For now, I'll leave you with a picture of my 3 boys, Owen (7), Levi (4), and Isaac (3). I can't seem to find any photos of me or my husband, Jeff, as we are always behind the camera. Maybe later...

No comments: