Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday's Gathering






We had a great time today at Matt and Anita's celebrating Sloan's 1st birthday. Her first year has really gone by quickly. All of the cousins (except for Tessa and Meredith...who were both out of town) got to spend some great time together. I know my boys really had a blast. I didn't have my camera for the "birthday" parts of the party (Jeff brought it for me when he and Owen came in from their baseball game), but I did get some great pictures of some of the kids together...and a couple of busy 'Lil Miss Sloan! We were all glad to see Ella, my niece from the St. Louis area. We hadn't seen her since Christmas time, so she got lots of extra lovin'! Before we left, Jeff and I enjoyed taking our boys, and our nephew Justin and niece Ella down to Matt's family's horse barn, where they raise and board horses. All the stalls were full, and there were even some foals to see. What fun! It was definitely a day full of memories for everyone involved.

No comments: